Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A to Z Challenge 2019 Theme Reveal - BOOKS and READING

I participated in April A to Z Challenge back in 2015 and to my own surprise, completed successfully for two blogs – Quotes – Pregnancy and A to Z Challenge 2015 - WOMEN in A to Z PROFESSIONS . Then, the consequent year, the over confident me participated again and failed miserably - April A to Z Challenge 2016 - "WOMEN and ISSUES AROUND THEM". I did have some of my favorite posts that year despite of failing in the challenge.

This year, I prepared my mind at the very last moment and decided to go for it again. Coming to the theme reveal, theme for this year would be my other blog’s genre - BOOKS. I shall be posting quotes related to books and reading.


Thus, the Theme for this year is - “Books and Reading”. Fingers crossed!!!

Guess what, my other blog is also participating again. Do check out the theme reveal there – It’s again also related to books – Amita’s Pen. May be, both together are lucky again and hit the nail

Let the fun and learning begin.

Are you participating in A to Z Challenge 2019? Sign up's are open till 6-April.

Do you have a theme for the month? Check out other theme reveals as-well.
Visit A to Z Challenge to find more details.

1 comment: